Availability: The O Resort and Spa
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Candolim resort is located by the sea, set on a private beach within a short distance of St. Anthony's Chapel, Candolim Beach, and Calangute Beach. Also nearby are Sinquerim Beach and St. Alex Church.
Catch some rays on The O Resort and Spa's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or spend the day at a casino.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The O Resort and Spa Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at The O Resort and Spa like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Victorian resort also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a steam room. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The O Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Year Built 2009
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Kitsch - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours.
Harajuku - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Adda - This beach steakhouse serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
The O Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The O Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of India will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 475 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 300 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 300 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 300 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3310 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.