Book your room at Koh Tao Montra Resort
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Koh Tao resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Koh Tao Post Office, Mae Haad Pier, and Mae Haad Clinic. Also nearby are Sairee Plaza and Sai Nuan Beach.
At Koh Tao Montra Resort, you can relax at one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, play on the beach, or spend the day at a marina.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Koh Tao Montra Resort
Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Koh Tao Montra Resort, and enjoy summer activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Art Deco resort also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a garden.
Koh Tao Montra Resort is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Marina on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Orient Restaurant - This beachfront family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No pets or service animals allowed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.