Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Std King
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Standalone
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
- 1 sleeper sofa
Washington boutique hotel near Kennedy Center
Foggy Bottom hotel
This Foggy Bottom boutique hotel is surrounded by 19th-century townhomes, a half-mile from Georgetown and two blocks from George Washington University.
Notti Bianche, the hotel's warm and inviting restaurant, offers acclaimed authentic Italian fare, including seafood and seasonal items; the bar serves wine by the glass or bottle.
Ready for cooking
The George Washington University Inn offers rooms and suites with city or river views, kitchenettes with stoves and small refrigerators, and robes. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The George Washington University Inn stands on a quiet, tree-lined street of mostly 19th-century townhouses. Guests can prepare meals in their well-equipped kitchenettes or dine in the hotel's popular Notti Bianche restaurant. The hotel provides complimentary passes to Bally Total Fitness.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 79
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 850
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Notti Bianche - The authentic Italian fare served in this small, intimate Foggy Bottom eatery gets high marks from local critics, quite a feat in a city filled with excellent restaurants. Beyond the partially open kitchen is the lounge, warmly tinted a peachy pink by the egg-shaped lamps suspended from the ceiling. The classic Italian menu is matched by a world class wine list.
The George Washington University Inn offers a complimentary in-house fitness center.
Five blocks from the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest that cuts through Washington. The park features a stable and numerous paths for hiking, running, and biking.
Hains Point, about three miles from the hotel, offers an 18-hole course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature-golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night