American Express/Expedia - Voucher Terms and Conditions
Coupon Code: [AMEXSG10]
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount (“Coupon”) applies only to hotel-only bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com.sg/amex that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below). In order to utilise the Coupon, you must make payment using a credit card issued by American Express or its affiliates or its independent licensees in Singapore “Eligible Card”).
Coupon value: 10% discount (“Discount”).
Redemption Period: 1 January to 31 December 2019 (“Redemption Period”).
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between 1 January 2019 and 31 March 2020 (inclusive) (“Travel Period”).
How to use your Coupon
- During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter a voucher code” where you can enter the coupon code.
- Enter the coupon code specified above in the relevant field and then click the "Apply Voucher" button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, tax recovery charges, applicable fees or additional costs.
- Use an Eligible Card to pay for your travel reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the Key Points above, the Coupon may be applied to a pre-paid hotel-only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online with www.expedia.com.sg/amex (“Website”) using an Eligible Card. The Coupon can only be used for pre-paid bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against bookings which are not for Eligible Hotels. An “Eligible Hotel” refers to a hotel labelled “Expedia Rate” which is not on the exclusion list in https://www.expedia.com.sg/g/rf/coupon-exclude-hotels (”Exclusion List”) and for which payment is made at the time of booking to Expedia. The Exclusion List may be amended from time to time without prior notice.
3. The Coupon entitles you to the Discount off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, tax recovery charges, applicable fees or additional costs.
4. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against taxes, tax recovery charges, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. The Coupon is valid only for the Redemption Period, for travel during the Travel Period, when booked on the Website only, and not on any other Expedia sites.
6. The Coupon is offered by BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number 201113337M), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Singapore (“Expedia”) having its registered office at 8 Marina Boulevard #05-02, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, Singapore 018981.
7. Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions (see https://www.expedia.com.sg/g/rf/terms-of-use) should be read in conjunction with and are an integral part of these terms and conditions and are hereby included by reference. All bookings are subject to availability.
8. Only one Coupon per transaction may be used. In a multiple-room booking, the Discount will be applied to only one room.
9. The Coupon may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
10. The Coupon cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The Coupon has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the Discount. The Coupon may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
11. The Coupon is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Singapore aged 18 and over.
12. The Coupon may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
13. Improper use of the Coupon by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the Coupon is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the Coupon, and may constitute fraud.
14. The Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
15. If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia’s reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) has breached any of these terms and conditions; (b) obtained the Coupon from an unauthorized channel; (c) has used the Coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation booked; (d) engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer; or (e) otherwise acted fraudulently, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon. Expedia reserves the right not to refund customers for the cancelled transactions, including any non-refundable bookings.
16. For avoidance of doubt, the Coupon can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on the Website, and cannot be used through or by a third party travel agent or intermediary.
17. Expedia reserves the right to vary conditions of use of the Coupon or to withdraw the Coupon at any time. Expedia's decision is final in all matters relating to this offer.
18. Terms and conditions of the Coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia.
19. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.
20. Expedia is solely responsible for the services offered by Expedia to holders of Eligible Cards. American Express is not the provider of any of these services and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.