- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall
- 6 min walk
- Usaquén Flea Market
- 11 min walk
- Park 93
- 4 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, W Bogota is in an area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Bogota Botanical Garden and Salitre Magico are also worth visiting.Visit our Bogotá travel guide
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 6 min walk
- Usaquén Flea Market - 11 min walk
- Park 93 - 4 min drive
- Clinica del Country - 6 min drive
- Virrey Park - 6 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Market Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- W Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
- BBC Cerveceria – Brewpub offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink