- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Florida Street
- 1 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico
- 6 min walk
- Plaza San Martin
- 8 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hotel Pulitzer is in Buenos Aires's Retiro neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Florida Street and Palermo Soho. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Florida Street - 1 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 6 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 8 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 11 min walk
- Obelisco - 13 min walk
- San Martin Station - 4 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 11 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Boca de Toro – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Visit Sky Bar – Al fresco dining rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Salón Desayunador – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities