- 2 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Centro de Textiles
- 5 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Coricancha - 2 min walk
- Kusicancha - 2 min walk
- Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo - 5 min walk
- Centro de Textiles - 5 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 5 min walk
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 10 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Inti Raymi Restaurant – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Palacio del Inka! The hotel is amazing! They give a short tour every night at 5pm of the lobbies and courtyard. The staff are courteous, knowledgeable, kind, and professional. The only place that could be better is the spa. It is very nice but felt the wheeling and dealing I experienced in choosing a service was out of line with the rest of the hotel. I felt like I was out on the street. I did enjoy the massage and paid the extra fee required to use the steam room, sauna, showers, pool, and mediation room (not included in your room fee or if f you book a spa service). They are nice but wish housekeeping wasn’t sweeping water up every 5 minutes. They needed to to keep the floors dry and safe I suppose. The mediation room is a highlight.