- Cusco Craft Center
- 6 min walk
- Plaza Tupac Amaru
- 14 min walk
- 16 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Cusco, Polo Cusco Suites is near the airport and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
4.3/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (118 reviews)
- Safe (106 reviews)
- Quiet (72 reviews)
- Cusco Craft Center - 6 min walk
- Plaza Tupac Amaru - 14 min walk
- Coricancha - 16 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 3 min drive
- National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco - 3 min drive
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 8 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sky Room – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Polo Cusco Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 100 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 100 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Polo Cusco Suites Hotel
- Polo Cusco Suites
- Polo Suites Hotel
- Polo Suites
- Polo Cusco Suites Hotel
- Polo Cusco Suites Cusco
- Polo Cusco Suites Hotel Cusco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed here because it was walking distance to the bus terminal. Everything was very nice. The restaurant at the top floor had a great view, this was also where breakfast was served which was nice and had many options.