- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
- TeddyVille Museum
- 1 min walk
- Ferringgi Beach
- 2 min drive
- Batu Feringghi Night Market
- 3 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang is located in George Town's Tanjung Bungah neighbourhood. Gurney Drive and Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gurney Plaza and Penang Times Square. Travelling with kids? Consider ESCAPE Adventureplay and PKSA Penang Water Sports Centre.Visit our George Town travel guide
- TeddyVille Museum - 1 min walk
- Ferringgi Beach - 2 min drive
- Batu Feringghi Night Market - 3 min drive
- Gurney Plaza - 9 min drive
- Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple - 11 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Makan Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Foodstore – Coffee shop offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Axis Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Place To Stay In Penang
Everything was good except for toilet roll. The quality was cheap and unacceptable.