- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- 2 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market
- 4 min walk
- Saigon Square
- 5 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Hotel H is in the city centre. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Thanh Market and Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed.
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 2 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 4 min walk
- Saigon Square - 5 min walk
- Bitexco Financial Tower - 9 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square - 13 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 4 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Boss Hotel 3 Ho Chi Minh City
- Boss Hotel 3
- Boss 3 Ho Chi Minh City
- Boss 3 Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Boss 3 Hotel
- Hotel H Hotel
- Hotel H Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel H Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Photos not accurate
Good location for dining and shopping. Taxi serviceis fast. Hotel front desk staff was helpful. The room i booked was with a notable sewage odor from the bathroom. If your stay is more than 1 night, try asking for another room. As for amenities, there were lots of toothbrushes and cotton swabs, but there was no tissues, bath tissues was in limited amount. Bath towels were old, some with stains, and torn. The bathroom ceramic floor is mostly wet from shower water, but bath mats were just rags. For that nightly rate, The hotel did not meet the standards. My stay was not comfortable. Would not stay here again.