- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 6 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong
- 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Park
- 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, Bishop Lei International House is in the city centre and near a metro station. International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Hong Kong Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Soho - 6 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Park - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 16 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong Central Station - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terrace Room – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Bishop Lei International House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent hotel. This is not my first stay here. Slightly disappointed that the pool isn’t all year round but I’ll live.