- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 9 min drive
- Jakarta History Museum
- 13 min drive
- Taman Anggrek Mall
- 15 min drive
- Central Park
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta is in an area with good airport proximity. Jakarta History Museum and Puppet Museum (Museum Wayang) are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include National Monument and Istiqlal Mosque. Ancol Dreamland and SeaWorld Ancol are also worth visiting.
- Jakarta History Museum - 13 min drive
- Taman Anggrek Mall - 15 min drive
- Mangga Dua - 15 min drive
- Summarecon Mall Serpong - 22 min drive
- Central Park - 30 min drive
- Jakarta Bojong Indah Station - 22 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Porte – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- AJ BRANDON RESTAURANT – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Montezuma Rooftop Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Lululala – Open daily.
About this property
FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
very nice. very clean. awesome staff. speaks English! great pool. nice restaraunt. breakfast was pretty average for Indonesian hotels... could be better. room was beautiful. shower pressure just ok... toilet was a little weak flush. shower gel and shampoo were not nice. definitely would stay here again. location is an hour from the city..but 20 min from airport...