- Grand Indonesia
- 4 min walk
- Thamrin City Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Plaza Indonesia
- 6 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Grand Picasso Hotel is located in Jakarta. Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall and Thamrin City Shopping Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Kidzania and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Ancol Dreamland and SeaWorld Ancol are not to be missed.
- Grand Indonesia - 4 min walk
- Thamrin City Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Plaza Indonesia - 6 min walk
- Bundaran Hi - 6 min walk
- Sarinah Mall - 13 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 11 min drive
- BNI City Station - 14 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pablo – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Grand Picasso Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: IDR 100000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Grand Picasso Hotel Hotel
- Grand Picasso Hotel Jakarta
- Grand Picasso Hotel Hotel Jakarta
- Liked: Cleanliness
It is okay.
The hotel is not a 4 star hotel. The breakfast pass as okay. The room is small but clean. The staff lack English speaking capabilities. Overall the hotel was okay. I enjoyed the location most as it was close to Grand Indonesia Mall. I would be on the fence to consider it next time. The wifi was on and off