- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Ladies' Market
- 15 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market
- 7 min drive
- Kowloon Park
- 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Sky 100 and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 9 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 15 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 7 min drive
- Harbour City - 8 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Olympic Station - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oneonefishone – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We really enjoyed our 6 night stay at Dosett Mongkok. This hotel is located very close to the Olympic Station which we used a lot to travel around. The rooms were very spacious and clean. I’d like to say thank you to Eric Tsoi who is the Senior Guest Services Manager and he was extremely helpful right from check in and throughout our stay. The hotel also offers a free shuttle which we used and they offer free candy in the reception every evening from 7-8pm which was super cool! They also do wine hour every Friday where they provide complimentary wine and canopies, this was a great way to meet other guests staying in our hotel! I highly recommend staying at this hotel when you’re in Hong Kong!