- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Temple Street Night Market
- 2 min walk
- Victoria Harbour
- 5 min walk
- Kowloon Park
- 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Jordan neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Observatory.
- Temple Street Night Market - 2 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 5 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 9 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 13 min walk
- Elements Shopping Mall - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong Jordan Station - 3 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Square – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
excellent in every way: service, rooms, restaurant.