- Harbour City
- 5 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- 6 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 2 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, The Kowloon Hotel is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Observatory. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Harbour City - 5 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 16 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 3 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves light fare daily.
- Loong Yat Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Middle Row BAR – Bar. Open daily.
- The Window Cafe – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Kowloon Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities