- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kowloon Park
- 1 min walk
- Harbour City
- 4 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 10 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the ocean, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Harbour City and Nathan Road Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kowloon Park - 1 min walk
- Harbour City - 4 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 9 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 10 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 10 min drive
- Kowloon Station - 5 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pierside Bar & Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Satay Inn – Restaurant offering Singaporean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Cafe on the PARK – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.