- Jalan Alor
- 9 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
- Jalan Alor - 9 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 13 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 14 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 2 min drive
- Raja Chulan Station - 3 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Urban – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Taman Sari Brasserie – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Songket Lounge – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Center
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site. All 486 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars and separate bathtubs and showers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 64 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 25 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10:30 AM: MYR 64 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Fitness centre/gym
- Kids pool
- Spa services onsite
- Free cots/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms-5
- Minimum age to access spa is-16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat