- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 7 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC
- 16 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 7 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- KLCC Park - 13 min walk
- Jalan Alor - 13 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 16 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 3 min drive
- Raja Chulan Station - 7 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sedap – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Red – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Enju – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Blu Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences
This hotel features 4 restaurants, a full-service spa and a restaurant. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and a free shopping centre shuttle are also provided. Additionally, an outdoor pool, 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre are on-site. All 607 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars and separate bathtubs and showers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 65.00 for adults and MYR 32.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel
- Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences Hotel
- Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: MYR 65.00 for adults and MYR 32.50 for children
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Game room
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Kids pool
- Spa services onsite
- Free cots/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business centre
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is-12
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Partially open bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Spent 5 nights in this hotel. The hotel is in a prime location which is right opposite a major shopping centre. The cleanness of the room is good. Upon checked in, we were assigned a room right next to the lift lobby and connecting to the adjacent room by a wooden door. The room has a poor sound proof design in which we were waken up in the first night by the loud cough from the adjacent guest. Moreover, we could also hear the low level roaring sound when the lift is operating. In 2nd night, we were praised that the coughing guest moved out. However, there was no hot water supply before we went to bed. We called the reception and they sent a staff to fix the problem. Unlikely, the staff told us that it would take 1.5 hours to resume the hot water. Since it is mid-night already, we had no choice but taking a cold-water bath. We complained to the reception in the next morning to request a room change. The Room Division Manager, Jaber Salehi, was very helpful and understood our frustrations in last two nights. He immediately looked for an empty room for us and upgraded us to a corner room with larger space and far away from the lift lobby. The corner room is quiet and we had a good sleep at night. However, the water drainage in this corner room does not work well. When we took shower, the bath corner was flooded and water overflowed to the floor. We had to reduce the shower volume during the bath. The hotel should check the drainage system from time to time.