Get an overview of this hotel3-star spa hotel, walk to Genting Highlands Theme Park
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Genting Highlands, this spa hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Genting Highlands Theme Park and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Chin Swee Cave Temple. Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm and Genting Skyway are also within 9 miles (15 km).
2 restaurants, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 6083 rooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), TVs with cable channels, and showers.
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. A business centre is on-site at this 3-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, gift shops/news stands and a garden. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business centre
- Grocery/convenience store
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 6083
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( MYR 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Food Factory – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.Open daily.
A wide range of musical, theater, and acrobatic performances are showcased nightly at Arena of the Stars, featuring international and local acts. Elaborate shows are staged at the Genting International Showroom, and modern films are screened at the hotel’s 2 movie theaters.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MYR 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MYR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- First World Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- 1st World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.