- Tun Jugah Shopping Center
- 3 min walk
- Riverside Shopping Complex
- 4 min walk
- Hills Shopping Mall
- 6 min walk
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Kuching, Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South City Park and Friendship Park, while Chinese History Museum and Sarawak Museum are cultural highlights. Sultan Iskandar Planetarium and Golden Anniversary Bridge are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuching travel guide
- Tun Jugah Shopping Center - 3 min walk
- Riverside Shopping Complex - 4 min walk
- Hills Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Tua Pek Kong - 6 min walk
- Fort Margherita - 10 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Riverside Cafe – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Imperial Riverbank Kuching
- Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching Hotel
- Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching Kuching
- Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching Hotel Kuching