- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kuta Beach
- 7 min walk
- Bali Bombing Memorial
- 10 min walk
- Beachwalk Shopping Center
- 11 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kuta, Hotel Terrace at Kuta is near the beach. Beachwalk Shopping Center and Eat Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kuta Beach and Legian Beach. Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuta travel guide
- Kuta Beach - 7 min walk
- Bali Bombing Memorial - 10 min walk
- Beachwalk Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Legian Beach - 11 min walk
- Kuta Square - 2 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hotel Terrace at Kuta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a great hotel the staff, location, wifi are great. It is modern and rooms are spacious, though we have a premier room.The only thing I have against this hotel is fridges will not go cold and apparently this is in all rooms and TV channels are rubbish, No movie chanel. If they could get this items fixed this would be a fantastic hotel.