- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- 16 min walk
- Citygate Outlets
- 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 13 min drive
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lantau, Disney Explorers Lodge is by the sea. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Park and Pui O Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 16 min walk
- Citygate Outlets - 11 min drive
- AsiaWorld-Expo - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 21 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 26 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dragon Wind – Garden-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
- World of Color Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Chart Room Café – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Disney Explorers Lodge
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Easy access to disney, Can improve on available activities (disney princess etc)