- Hong Kong Disneyland
- 19 min walk
- Citygate Outlets
- 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lantau, Disney's Hollywood Hotel is near the airport and by the sea. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Hong Kong Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Sky 100 and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park.Visit our Lantau travel guide
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 19 min walk
- Citygate Outlets - 11 min drive
- AsiaWorld-Expo - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 22 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 26 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Station - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chef Mickey – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Studio Lounge – Garden-view cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Hollywood and Dine – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel.. up to Disney standards. Only problem is that only 1 restaurant was open and quite expensive buffet breakfast ($120 USD) for family of 4!