- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid
- 4 min walk
- Olivar Park
- 7 min walk
- Lima Golf Club
- 11 min walk
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Lima's San Isidro neighbourhood, Swissôtel Lima is in the business district. Larcomar Shopping Center and Plaza San Miguel Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Miraflores Central Park and Costa Verde. Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid - 4 min walk
- Olivar Park - 7 min walk
- Lima Golf Club - 11 min walk
- Financial Center of San Isidro - 3 min drive
- Museo Enrico Poli Bianchi - 4 min drive
- La Cultura Station - 5 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Cafe – Serves breakfast on selected days.
- La Locanda – Fine-dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La Fondue – Theme restaurant offering fondue. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Gourmet Deli – Delicatessen. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 324.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 82.00 and PEN 95.00 for adults, and PEN 38.00 and PEN 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 180.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: PEN 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: PEN 40 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 324.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lima Swissotel Hotel
- Swissôtel Lima Lima
- Swissôtel Lima Hotel
- Swissôtel Lima Hotel Lima
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
An excellent stay at a very clean quiet and well staffed hotel. We stayed for 5 days and had no issues. I would like to tank Claudia the manager who was very helpful and understanding with a special situation. I would give three thumbs up but I only have two. My wife thanks Claudia also.