- Kensington Palace
- 4 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall
- 11 min walk
- Natural History Museum
- 19 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Royal Garden Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while Stamford Bridge Stadium and Coca-Cola London Eye are popular area attractions. ZSL London Zoo and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: High Street Kensington Station is 4 minutes by foot and Gloucester Road Underground Station is 13 minutes.
- Kensington Palace - 4 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 11 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 19 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 2 min drive
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- High Street Kensington Station - 4 min walk
- London Kensington Olympia Station - 7 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Royal Garden Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The people at the reception were very kind,Emilie for example was very smiling and helpful, the room service was ok not the cleanest I have ever had but very acceptable,, except for when a Lady called Maria was on service, she did her job perfectly well, the location very nice ... Food served in the room was good as well.