- Red Square
- 3 min walk
- St Paul's Church
- 7 min walk
- Malacca River
- 8 min walk
- Malacca (MKZ-Batu Berendam)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Home In the Garden is located in Malacca City. A Famosa is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jonker Street Night Market and Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall. Malacca Crocodile & Recreation Park and Malacca Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Malacca City travel guide
- Red Square - 3 min walk
- St Paul's Church - 7 min walk
- Little India - 7 min walk
- Malacca River - 8 min walk
- A Famosa - 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Home In the Garden
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 11 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Home Garden House Malacca
- Home In the Garden Guesthouse
- Home In the Garden Malacca City
- Home In the Garden Guesthouse Malacca City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort