- Candidasa Beach
- 18 min walk
- Andre Spa
- 2 min drive
- Balina Beach
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Manggis, Candi Beach Resort and Spa is on the beach. Taman Ujung Water Palace and Goa Lawah Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blue Lagoon Beach and Candidasa Beach.
- Candidasa Beach - 18 min walk
- Andre Spa - 2 min drive
- Balina Beach - 3 min drive
- Tanah Ampo - 12 min drive
- Blue Lagoon Beach - 23 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- BIRU RESTAURANT – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- OCEAN TERRACE RESTAURANT – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Candi Beach Resort and Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 400000.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 400000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 400000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Candi Beach Resort Manggis
- Candi Beach Manggis
- Candi Beach And Spa Manggis
- Candi Beach Resort and Spa Hotel
- Candi Beach Resort and Spa Manggis
- Candi Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Manggis
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beware of Free Upgrades (there’s no free lunch)
Upon arrival we were greeted by a smiling check in agent who announced straight off the bat: “it’s your lucky day, we’ve upgraded you to a Junior Suite upstairs the new tower with a beautiful garden view”. My wife been smarter than me smelled the rat and said the reason we’ve chosen the Bungalow In The Garden was because our child and we didn’t want to take the elevator up and down to access the pool or the room, nevertheless we agreed to look at it, well let’s say we didn’t even need to really enter the room to refuse their “offer”, the allegedly garden view had a wall and a street before the actual garden. Anyway after confabulating with a lady manager, they offered us another room closer to the pool and on the ground floor. Don’t get me wrong, this hotel is nice, the pools are amazing, the bed was comfy enough and the breakie very decent. Only issues were the entertainment offerings in the room: no speakers for music and the tv had CNN, another German news channel and 35 Indonesian or Malaysian channels, ranging from religious to badminton tourneys...luckily it was just one night stay! Another thing, we could hear every sound on the corridor outside our door like people were actually inside the room, despite the huge and heavy wooden front door, very strange. All and all with a few improvements this hotel could be a nice option on the East side of Bali.