- Rockefeller Center
- 1 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall
- 3 min walk
- Trump Tower
- 6 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center is in the city centre and near a metro station. Radio City Music Hall and Museum of Modern Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for American Dream Meadowlands, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station is 5 minutes by foot and 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) is 7 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- Rockefeller Center - 1 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 3 min walk
- Trump Tower - 6 min walk
- Central Park - 11 min walk
- Broadway - 12 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 15 min walk
- 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hama Sushi & Sake – Sushi bar with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days, happy hour available.
- The Terrace Club – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I really enjoyed my stay at the Jewel. This was my first time. It is located in a great space. My daughter and I were in the city to see Broadways shows. It was a convenient walk to the theaters but away from the hustle and bustle of Time Square. The staff was super nice and the Keurig in the room allowed me to start my day with a nice cup of coffee!! I have told lots of my friends about this tucked away jewel and plan to book with them again the next time I plan a trip to the city!!!