- Palembang Square Mall
- 6 min walk
- Jakabaring Stadium
- 7 min walk
- Palembang Indah Mall
- 3 min drive
- Palembang (PLM-Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Aryaduta Palembang is in a walkable area with good shopping. Museum Balaputra Dewa and Al-Munawar Arab Village are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Great Mosque of Palembang and Masjid Agung Grand Mosque. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jakabaring Stadium or Jakabaring Sport City.
- Palembang Square Mall - 6 min walk
- Jakabaring Stadium - 7 min walk
- Palembang Indah Mall - 3 min drive
- Great Mosque of Palembang - 3 min drive
- Masjid Agung Grand Mosque - 4 min drive
- Palembang (PLM-Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- RJs Sports Bar and Grill – Serves light fare.
- The Pool Cafe – Café offering regional cuisine. Serves light fare.
- The Lounge – Lobby lounge offering regional cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Only Hotel Ask Feedback From Guest On The Spot
It was my second stay in 2018. I had no regret coming back. Location of hotel was good which was just beside the Palembang Square Mall, Carrefour and Matahari. In fact as a solo traveller with a medium size bag I took the LRT from the Stasiun Bandara(airport) Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II to the Stasiun Bumi Sriwijaya which cost IDR10,000. From Stasiun Bumi Sriwijaya to Aryaduta Hotel is about 8-10 mins walk. Check in and check out was brisk. Room was big and clean. Wifi was good. Buffet breakfast was aplenty with international and local menus. Staffs were friendly and helpful. I would like compliment Md Cindy for her extra mile effort assisting me to buy some local dry packet delicacies from the Kitchen Restaurant.I believe this is the only hotel which I had stayed and few staffs were tasked to ask feedback from the guests on the spot in order for them to improve and to rectify any issues promptly whilst the guest are still staying in the hotel.