Get an overview of this hotel5-star resort with pools, private beach and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Ko Yao resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ko Yao Yai. Prince of Songkla University and Chalong Temple are also within 32 miles (52 km).
Catch some rays on Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 6 restaurants.
All 148 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LED TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 6 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury resort also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and a fitness centre.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2012
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LED TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
By The Sea – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Chantara Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
The Titan Grill – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Saaitara Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Jetinn Teppan at Pier – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
Ayurvana Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Scheduled speedboat - Shared 20-minute speedboat journeys depart from Ao Por Grand Marina Pier (Phuket) at 9 AM, 10:30 AM, noon, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, 4:30 PM, and 6 PM, and from the resort (Koh Yao Yai) at 8 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:45 PM, and 5:15 PM. Guests must arrive at the check-out desk 1 hour prior to scheduled departures, or 1.5 hours in advance for noon departures.To arrange transfers, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2500.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1250 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 625.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort
- Santhiya Resort
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
This is an Expedia Rate property.