- La Capilla
- 6 min walk
- Pisac Market
- 7 min walk
- Pisac Ruins
- 13 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Pisac Inca Guest House is located in Pisac. Inca Museum and Pre-Columbian Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary and Planetarium Cusco are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central location.Visit our Pisac travel guide
- La Capilla - 6 min walk
- Pisac Market - 7 min walk
- Pisac Ruins - 13 min walk
- Intiwatana - 4 min drive
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary - 10 min drive
- San Pedro Station - 31 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 57 min drive
About this property
Pisac Inca Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 14 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 31 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Pisac Inca
- Pisac Inca
- Pisac Inca Guest House Hostel
- Inca Guest House Hostel
- Inca Guest House
- Pisac Inca Guest House Peru
- Pisac Inca Guest House Pisac
- Pisac Inca Guest House Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Pisac Inca Guest House Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Pisac
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cute Guest House
Liberty, who is one of the daughters of the family who owns this hotel, was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. All the people came to breakfast at the same time and it was not a buffet style breakfast, so it took time for our food to come but we were not in a hurry to get out so it was fine. The guest house is about a 5-min walk from the plaza in a very quiet area.