- San Francisco City Hall
- 9 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 3 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave. is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Van Ness Avenue and Ghirardelli Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Pier 39 and San Francisco Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace.
- San Francisco City Hall - 9 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 3 min drive
- Moscone Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 4 min drive
- Civic Center Station - 15 min walk
- San Francisco 22nd Street Station - 16 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mel's Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Opal San Francisco Hotel
- Opal Hotel
- Opal San Francisco
- Opal Hotel San Francisco
- The Opal San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave. Hotel