- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street
- 3 min walk
- Odori Park
- 4 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
- 11 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, SAPPORO VIEW HOTEL OODORI KOUEN is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 3 min walk
- Odori Park - 4 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 11 min walk
- Clock Tower - 13 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 13 min walk
- Soen Station - 3 min drive
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 3 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Audrey – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Lu-hua – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Audrey – Open daily.
- Audrey – Open daily.
About this property
SAPPORO VIEW HOTEL OODORI KOUEN
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1540 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tokyo Dome Hotel Sapporo
- Tokyo Dome Sapporo
- VIEW HOTEL KOUEN
- SAPPORO VIEW OODORI KOUEN
- VIEW KOUEN
- Sapporo Oodori Kouen Sapporo
- SAPPORO VIEW HOTEL OODORI KOUEN Hotel
- SAPPORO VIEW HOTEL OODORI KOUEN Sapporo
- SAPPORO VIEW HOTEL OODORI KOUEN Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The distance to Sapporo station and Tanukikoji Shopping area are both about 18 minutes away by foot. If on a regular day with no luggage it would not be a problem. But in January when road's icy and weather's cold, this location is not convenient at all. The closest entrance to the underground is through Exit 1 with no elevator, it was hectic when carrying suitcases/shopping bags back and forth.. The hotel lobby looked nice, but the building was old and outdated. I had a non-smoking room on the 10th floor but there was a light stale cigaret smell in the room. The smell didn't go away even after we left the window open for hours. The shower water was also not hot enough, more like luke-warm temperature. We stayed there for 2 days and went to Niseko. When we returned to Sapporo we stayed here again (I pre-booked the rooms before coming to Japan), maybe it's because I submitted a review, this time we got a room on the top (14th) floor. I feel the room's bigger because there's room for an extra long sofa. The amenities were much better, full set of Pola set for women and another set for men. The shampoo/body wash and condition were also a better brand. There was NO bad smell in the room. However the water was still a problem. It was okay to get by with, but on an extremely cold day, all I wanted was a hot shower. Overall, if you are only in Sapporo temporarily, no need to carry your suitcases to Sapporo station nor do lots of shopping, it's a pretty ok place to stay at.