- Wat Kesararam
- 2 min drive
- War Museum Cambodia
- 3 min drive
- Cambodian Cultural Village
- 4 min drive
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Siem Reap, Lotus Blanc Resort is in the city centre and near the airport. Pub Street and Angkor Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cambodian Cultural Village. Travelling with kids? Consider ArtBox and Puok Silk Farm.Visit our Siem Reap travel guide
- Wat Kesararam - 2 min drive
- Angkor Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Royal Garden - 2 min drive
- War Museum Cambodia - 3 min drive
- Cambodian Cultural Village - 4 min drive
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rice Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Ox Club Modern Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
- Damnak Lounge Fine Dining – Fine-dining restaurant offering Cambodian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Lemon Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Lotus Blanc Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 150 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lotus Blanc Resort Siem Reap
- Lotus Blanc Resort
- Lotus Blanc Siem Reap
- Lotus Blanc
- Lotus Blanc Resort Hotel
- Lotus Blanc Resort Siem Reap
- Lotus Blanc Resort Hotel Siem Reap
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I have been to quite a few of the VIP properties in Siem Reap and we decided to try the Lotus. Got there checked told them I was on Expedia's gold list and would like an upgrade. They said ok, well never happened, went down again the room was very tight for the 3 of us. They said they would do something again nothing happened. Talked with another employee at the Desk front they said cant do anything about it and would send a fruit basket instead. Basket never showed. Overall the place is pretty worn, the grounds really need better upkeep particulary in the front and by pool. Breakfast was medium, no lattes or anything special. They did take us to the airport. Would not stay there again or reccommend place to others. Stayed one night. To many better places in town. Caters to tourist bus folks basically.