- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Palawan Beach
- 15 min walk
- Universal Studios Singapore™
- 16 min walk
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- 18 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa is near the beach. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Singapore Cruise Centre and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Universal Studios Singapore™, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Palawan Beach - 15 min walk
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 16 min walk
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 18 min walk
- Singapore River - 9 min drive
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 12 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 6 min drive
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Alfresco Cafe – Al fresco dining café offering Singaporean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Misleading and exaggerated.
The breakfast was the worst and the hotel amenities are overall 3 star rating. The rooms do not even have hand towels and only provide very minimal and yet call themselves a fancy resort.