Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hostel in Asakusa, walk to Sensoji Temple
Popular property highlights
Located in Asakusa, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. Tokyo Sky Tree and Ueno Park are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Self parking, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, multilingual staff and a TV in a common area are on-site.
This hostel has 29 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
Sakura Hostel Asakusa
Sakura Hostel Asakusa features multilingual staff, on-site laundry facilities and a television in common area. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Sakura Hostel Asakusa has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: JPY1000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY350 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY1800 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: JPY1000
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa
- Sakura Hostel
- Sakura Asakusa
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Tokyo, Japan
- Sakura Hostel Asakusa Hotel Taito
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.