- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Neka Art Museum
- 2 min drive
- Blanco Museum
- 4 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ubud, d'bulakan boutique resort ubud is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest, while Bali Bird Park and Bali Zoo are popular area attractions. Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop are also worth visiting.
- Neka Art Museum - 2 min drive
- Blanco Museum - 4 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 4 min drive
- Pura Dalem Ubud - 4 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 5 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- D'Star Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
d'bulakan boutique resort ubud
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice staff! Our room was nice but slightly outdated! Breakfast was included with the option we took and it was good! They have their own car if you need to go to places but comes at a cost compared to GoJek! Location is slightly away from everything but we knew that we cabbed everywhere we went. But tbh for the price you can’t complain! Their pool is very nice!