Darwin & Surrounds
- Sample local food, arts and music at the famous dry season Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Visit suburban weekend markets in Parap, Nightcliff and Rapid Creek year-round.
- Drink in a famous Darwin sunset on a harbour cruise or dining at a waterside restaurant.
- Get up close to a crocodile at a wildlife park or on a jumping crocodile cruise on a nearby Adelaide River.
- Bushwalk a rainforest trail, swim under cascading waterfalls and marvel at termite mounds in Litchfield National Park.
- Taste fresh seafood at one of Darwin’s fantastic restaurants.