Patricia Piccinini (Promo)
Description / Important Notes
• Daily: 10am 7pm (Last entry at 6pm)- All visitors to ArtScience Museum will be required to undergo temperature screening and submit a short travel declaration form with their contact details before entering the museum.
• Concession tickets are applicable for Senior Citizens above 65 years old, students, children aged 2-12 years old, Person with Disabilities (PWD) and NSF.
- Admission for Patricia Piccinini
Future World (Off Peak)
- Admission for Future World Exhibition
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Child age 2-12 years old
- Senior 65 years old and above.
What you can expect
ArtScience Museum is an iconic cultural landmark in Singapore. Our mission is to explore where art, science, culture and technology come together. It is here at the crossroads of art and science that innovation and new ideas are formed. We like to say “it’s where the future is created”. Our striking lotus-inspired building, designed by Moshe Safdie, features 21 gallery spaces spanning nearly 5000m2. Since opening in February 2011, we have held large-scale exhibitions by some of the world’s best known artists including Leonardo da Vinci, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Vincent Van Gogh and M.C. Escher. In addition, we have presented significant exhibitions that explore aspects of science including big data, particle physics, palaeontology, marine biology, cosmology and space exploration. The museum has staged international exhibitions in partnership with renowned museums and galleries from around the world including the British Museum and Science Museum in London; the American Museum of Natural History, New York; the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, Milan; the Mori Art Museum, Tokyo; the Australian Centre for Moving Image, Melbourne and many other institutions. We also originate and produce exhibitions in-house and run a full programme of education, events, performances, screenings and learning opportunities for a wide range of audiences. ArtScience Museum is owned and operated by Marina Bay Sands. It employs approximately 50 people directly, and is supported by many more, within the larger corporate structure of Marina Bay Sands.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Hand sanitiser provided