Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train
- Comprehensive tour of Hong Kong & its key attractions
- Breathtaking views from harmonious Victoria Peak
- Unmissable visit to bustling Stanley Market
- Relaxing walk along the beautiful beach of Repulse Bay
- High-speed train ride from Guangzhou to Hong Kong
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in Cantonese
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in English
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in Mandarin
08:00 AM, Tour in English
08:00 AM, Tour in Mandarin
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in French
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in German
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in Japanese
07:00 AM, Hong Kong One Day Excursion Tour by High-Speed Train in Spanish
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum group size is 4 people.
- You must bring your passport during the tour.
- You have the option to end the tour in Hong Kong.
- You must have a multi-entry Chinese visa for the return to Guangzhou.
What you can expect
Discover a different side of China in Hong Kong, a region famous for its deep natural harbour and stunning skyline. On this full-day tour, take in beautiful scenery from Victoria Peak, shop in the bustling Stanley Market, stroll along the beautiful beach of Repulse Bay, and relax in serene Aberdeen.
From the doorsteps of your Guangzhou hotel, hop into your private vehicle and proceed to the high-speed train to Hong Kong. Upon arrival, make your way to Victoria Peak, which stands 1,811 feet (552 m) above sea level, and admire the serene views of Central, Victoria Harbour, and Lamma Island.
Proceed to Stanley Market, where a vast variety of shops offers you a selection of silk garments, sportswear, Chinese costume jewellery, and other fascinating souvenirs. After browsing the bustling market, reward yourself with a scrumptious lunch (at your own cost) at one of the many eateries situated in this central area.
Then find a change of scenery at Repulse Bay and take a relaxing stroll along one of Hong Kong's most beautiful beaches. Last but not least, end your journey in the town of Aberdeen. Once a former pirate's den and full of fishing villages, this area has developed into a modern, metropolitan waterfront resort.
More you might like for your dates
Private Hong Kong Day Tour: Stanley Street And Victoria Peak8hFree cancellation available
Price is S$1,171 per adult