Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour with Lunch & Breakfast Stop
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- State-of-the-art luxury touring bus for travelling comfort
- Bus complete with television screens & panoramic windows
- Stop at the Historic Route 66
- Breaks and stops included along the drive
- Fantastic Canyon views from multiple overlook points
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Hot Breakfast
On the way to the Grand Canyon the tour includes a stop at a local restaurant in Boulder City. This option includes hot breakfast meal that you can enjoy on the way to the Grand Canyon.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair.
- Hotel pickup is available from most Las Vegas Strip and city centre Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour.
What you can expect
From start to finish, this Grand Canyon tour has it all. After departing Las Vegas, you will get to enjoy the drive through the Mojave Desert. See the stunning desert landscape as you make your way to Route 66 and the town of Seligman. See the vintage signs and feel the history and nostalgia of the area. Your trip then continues with pleasant landscapes until you reach your next destination, Grand Canyon National Park.
Stops at Grand Canyon National Park include Mather Point (45 minutes) and Bright Angel Lodge (2 hours). Our bus will take you to each point, or if you prefer, you can walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views. Along the way, be sure to stop at the Grand Canyon Visitor Centre, where more information about this amazing national park can be obtained.
After visiting both points, we will begin the trip back to Las Vegas. Along the route, we will also make an additional dinner stop at a local dining cafe. There are many delicious dinner options to choose from here. For one last amazing memory, keep your eyes open and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam as we drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Then see the Las Vegas Valley skyline illuminated at night as we descend into the valley.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available