One Day Private Tour of Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park and Li Minority Culture Park
Sanya locating in very southern part of China is one of the best places to feel tropical feature in China. With this one day private tour, tourists will witness lots of seldom see tropical plants in Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park. And then you will enjoy the fresh scenery and unique Li & Miao Minority folk culture under guidance of your private guide.
Sorry this activity isn't available on Thu, 21 Sept
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transport options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
Yanuoda Yulin Cultural Tourism Area
Wuzhishan Li and Miao Customs Tourism Village
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless payment for service charge and add-ons
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms