Pearls of Alsace Sightseeing Full-Day Tour From Strasbourg
4.7/54.7 out of 5
- Day tour of northeastern France's most remarkable sights
- Opportunity to explore rural villages & learn their history
- Journey along the Alsace wine route & its lush scenery
- Skip-the-line entry to the historic Haut-Koenigsbourg castle
- Services of English speaking driver/guide
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Maximum group size is 8 people
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Ophorus may reserve the right to cancel a customer’s booking for a full refund in case of not enough travellers
What you can expect
The Pearls of Alsace tour takes you to the most extraordinary places to visit in northeastern France. It's a great opportunity to wander the streets of quaint towns, explore a castle, and enjoy some of the region's finest wines.
After convenient pickup in Strasbourg, enjoy a relaxing ride through the French countryside to Colmar. Discover the Pfister house, the Koïfhus, Saint Martin collegiate church, and the old town charm of picturesque areas.
Next, make your way to Eguisheim, a beautiful village surrounded by vineyards. The town's narrow and concentric streets highlight the architectural merits of its half-timbered houses, many of which are lovingly decorated with flowers. Continue on to Riquewihr. Its tiny streets, fortified walls, and old houses showcase the remarkable architecture of the 16th century. Enjoy some free time to explore and have lunch.
The next stage of your tour takes you along the breathtaking Alsace wine route, located between the Rhine Valley and the Vosges mountain range. This 60-year-old route lets you marvel at vine-covered hills and peaceful villages of flower-decked houses clustered around a local church steeple.
Finally, reach the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle and take a tour of this mighty 12th-century fortress overlooking the valley. The castle occupied a strategic position controlling the wine and wheat routes to the north and the salt route that came from the East. After the visit return to Strasbourg.
More you might like for your dates
From Strasbourg: Medieval Villages & Wine Tasting Day Trip10h 30m4.7/5(48)Free cancellation available
Price is S$160 per adult