Small Group, Award Winning, Full Day Milford Sound Experience from Queenstown
4.8/54.8 out of 5
Milford Sound is arguably the most scenic destination in New Zealand and a must-see for any traveller. Whether seen in sunshine or rain, the incredible views are guaranteed to leave you awestruck. This is a small group tour for travellers seeking an all-inclusive, uniquely-kiwi, personalised trip to Milford Sound.
We keep things personal using our fleet of modern Mercedes vans. Enjoy your journey with only 16 people, in a vehicle with premium features such as leather seats, panoramic scenic windows, Wi-Fi and Spotify.
Let your Altitude Tours guide entertain you with in-depth knowledge of the area, as we travel from Queenstown through Te Anau and into the Fiordland National Park on the famous Milford Road. Enjoy many scenic photo stops at both famous locations, as well as our guide's favourite off-the-beaten-track spots.
Enjoy a 2-hour small uncrowded cruise while taking in the incredible beauty that Milford Sound has to offer! You can also add on a picnic lunch to enjoy onboard.
Including Packed Picnic Lunch
Packed Picnic Lunch: This has a Chicken sandwich. If you would like Beef or Vegetarian, please note in special requirements, or let our team know.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please bring walking shoes, warm clothes and rain jacket
- Please be aware that Milford Sound is a 5 hour drive from Queenstown (one-way with sightseeing stops). This is a full day excursion, and including the 2 hour cruise on the fjord, allow approximately 13 hours door to door.
- Minimum numbers of 6 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- There is an option to include a packed picnic lunch. The default choice is chicken, however you can request to change to a beef or vegetarian lunch until 5pm the day prior.
- This Milford Sound Day Tour operates in a standard Mercedes Sprinter van
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Lake Te Anau
Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu)
Mirror Lakes Walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Hand sanitiser provided
More you might like for your dates
Milford Sound Cruise2h+4.6/5(14)Free cancellation available
Price is S$90 per adult