Tokyo: Meet Owls at the Owl Café in Akihabara
4.8/54.8 out of 5
- Meet real owls at an owl café in Akihabara
- Take photos of a selection of owls
- Save precious time with a reserved entry slot
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not suitable for: Children under 7 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
What you can expect
Experience an amazing close encounter with the natural world on a visit to an owl café in the Akihabara district of Tokyo. Avail of a 1-hour time slot, reserved for you, and spend precious time with the birds without having to wait in line.
Upon arrival, the staff will take you to your reserved seats, where you can interact with the beautiful creatures up close. Touch the owls and feel their soft feathers following the instructions of the café staff. Learn how to communicate with the owls and hear what you should not do in order to protect their welfare.
Take souvenir photos with a variety of owls, and decide which is your favourite! Say goodbye to the birds and make your way to the neighbouring shop, where you are free to stay at your leisure.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
More you might like for your dates
Tokyo: Mobile WiFi Router with Pickup from Narita Airport T14.2/5(14)Free cancellation available
Price is $30 per adultper adult