TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Barbecue Lunch
4.7/54.7 out of 5
- Grand Kiwi experience in a stunning lakeside setting
- History & New Zealand culture at a Walter Peak farm
- Delicious aromas as your chef prepares a tasty meal
- Picturesque Lake Wakatipu & native New Zealand wildlife
- Scrumptious barbecue lunch served on the sunny terrace
TSS Earnslaw and Walter Peak BBQ Lunch
While the TSS Earnslaw is away on annual maintenance a replacement vessel will substitute at a reduced cost.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary provided they do not require a meal.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Step aboard the historic TSS Earnslaw for a quintessential Kiwi experience on Lake Wakatipu and in the high country of Walter Peak. Complete with a delicious gourmet barbecue lunch and a look at New Zealand's farming life, this tour shows you the beautiful country in a stunning lakeside setting.
Your voyage begins with a cruise aboard a century-old steamship, which carries you across the lake from Queenstown. Once you arrive at Walter Peak, relax on the lakeside terrace of the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant and savour the tantalising aromas as the chef gets some great local produce sizzling away on the grill.
The seasonal lunch menu gives you plenty to choose from, with salads, vegetables, and succulent meats cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill, along with tasty vegetarian options and a scrumptious dessert. After your lunch, you get some time to explore the history of Walter Peak High Country Farm, join an entertaining farm demonstration, or explore the beautiful lakeside gardens before you cruise back to Queenstown.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Hand sanitiser provided
More you might like for your dates
Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise1h 30m4.5/5(33)Free cancellation available
Price is S$49 per adult