Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock & Bath Full-Day Tour with Lunch
4.5/54.5 out of 5
- See the majestic, 900-year-old Windsor Castle
- Famed prehistoric monument Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Georgian city of Bath, a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site
- Traditional lunch in 14th-century pub in charming Lacock
- Engaging commentary from a knowledgeable expert guide
Tour with Lunch (Windsor Castle and Stonehenge NOT included)
This option includes Pub lunch only.
Entry to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge are not included Enjoy free time in Windsor town.
Tour with Stonehenge & Lunch (Windsor Castle NOT included)
This option includes entry to Stonehenge and Pub lunch.
Entry to Windsor Castle is not included Enjoy free time in Windsor town.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- St. George's Chapel is closed on Sundays. There will be extra time to explore the castle precincts.
- This tour concludes near Gloucester Road station (Piccadilly & District lines) at approximately 8:30pm.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
What you can expect
Venture outside of London to soak up the history and culture beyond the city limits. Step onto the royal grounds of Windsor Castle early in the morning to avoid the crowds, ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, and roam the UNESCO-listed stone streets of Bath after lunch in traditional English pub.
Depart from central London and ride through pastoral landscapes to Windsor Castle*. Be among the first group of people to enter so you can absorb all the majesty of St. George's Chapel and the State Apartments before the crowds arrive. (Entry to Windsor Castle included if option selected)
After checking out the town of Windsor itself, ride out to the prehistoric monoliths of Stonehenge, standing in solitary grandeur in the vast and empty Salisbury Plain. Learn about this 5,000-year-old structure, the mysteries surrounding its purposes, and the secrets behind its ancient engineering and design. (Entry to Stonehenge included if option selected)
Stop in the rural village of Lacock, where the half-timbered cottages and stone terrace houses transport you to medieval times. Head to a charming country pub to enjoy the atmosphere along with a hearty meal of classic English fare like fish and chips. (1-course pub meal included)
Finally, stop in the Georgian city of Bath, founded on natural hot springs in Roman times. Take in the elegant architecture on a comprehensive tour, visiting Bath Abbey and standing on Poultney Bridge to gaze down at the flowing waters of the River Avon before some free time to shop or enjoy afternoon tea and classical music at The Pump Room before your evening return to London.
*When Windsor Castle is closed (currently closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays) we will have free time in the town of Windsor.