Overview of NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Premium Triple Room
Premium Room (Dam View)
Premium Room, Terrace, View
Premium Room (Dam View, Extra Large)
Family Quadruple Room
Premium Room (Extra Large)
Premium Room (ExtraLarge ExtraBed 2adults+1child)
Premium Room (Extra Large Extra Bed 3 adults)
About this area
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood. Anne Frank House and Heineken Experience are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Flower Market. Artis and Amsterdam Dungeon are not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Madame Tussauds - 2 min walk
- Dam Square - 2 min walk
- Royal Palace - 3 min walk
- Sexmuseum - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam Museum - 8 min walk
- Dam Stop - 2 min walk
- Rokin Station - 5 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Reflet – Serves dinner on selected days.
- Grand Cafe Mathilde – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 56 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities