Overview of Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
Comfort Triple Room
Connecting twin room
About this area
Located in Zaandam, Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam is in the city centre and near the airport. Amsterdam Museum and Anne Frank House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Royal Palace and Dam Square. Artis and NDSM Werf are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Zaandam travel guide
- Anne Frank House - 27 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 27 min drive
- Dam Square - 28 min drive
- Royal Palace - 28 min drive
- Sexmuseum - 30 min drive
- Zaandam Station - 6 min walk
- Noord Station - 12 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 25 min drive
About this property
Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 7 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Zaan Amsterdam Zaandam Zaandam
- Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam Hotel
- Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam Zaandam
- Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam Hotel Zaandam
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We could not be happier with the location, service and quality of this hotel. It is 2 stops from the center of amsterdam and as soon as you walk out the front door of the hotel you will see the train station. Even staying around the hotel was beautiful and quaint with a grocery store right across the street if you want to keep it low key. The rooms were the most convenient and quality for the price as they even had every single type of outlet and charger needed by the bed phone... even had a charger for my Mac computer! The food was delicious and we bothered the service desk many times for questions and advice. they were always so sweet to us and even held our bags in storage when we had to check out at noon but our flight wasn't till 9pm that night. You won't regret this stay!